Few things brighten my day like a steamy cup of coffee and inspirational, thought-provoking reads in the morning. It’s a ritual that I daresay I’ll keep until the day I die, whether I’m curled up on my couch with a book, devouring the Sunday New York Times on a plane, or catching up on my favorite blogs amidst the buzz of my favorite coffee shop.
Perhaps your morning ritual looks something like that, too.
Here’s to morning cups of coffee everywhere, and a few read-worthy links to get you started.
- The story of how one lady boss grew her business from an idea she hesitated to share with her coworkers to a brand with over three million followers
- This mood-boosting collection of content from around the web (Tip: Don’t miss marriage advice from the French or one Friends fan’s epic defense of why Rachel and Joey were a perfect match)
- How to eat healthy while enjoying life
- The Instagram “shadow-ban” and why we need to care a little less
- Five things financially smart women have in common
- How to be a better traveler
- A simple dinner party for the end of summer
What have you been reading lately?